Monday, March 28, 2011

Girl Scout Cookie Recipes!

 I was a Brownie, a Girl Scout and a Cadet! 
I LOVE The Girl Scouts! Especially Girl Scout Cookies!

How many of you have left over Thin Mints, Samoas or Do-Si-Do's? I do!! I always buy several boxes of my favorites and then it seems at the next Girl Scout cookie selling season, I still have boxes from the year before!! Well what a great idea to use them in recipes! I especially love the idea of making Girl Scout cookie Bark to give away!

Ingredients:
1 pkg. vanilla Candiquick or melting chocolate
Favorite Girl Scout Cookies
 
Melt 3 squares of Candiquick according to directions. 
Add ½ to ¾ cups of favorite cookie crumbs and stir. 
Pour onto a Corel type, non-porous dinner plate and smooth around. 
Refrigerate until completely cooled. 
Use table knife to ease up from plate. 
Package as one piece or break apart.
 
For more delicious Girl Scout cookie recipes,
and Don't forget the check out my cooking BLOG BubbleCrumb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment