Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Playroom/Office in progress!

 Playroom / Home Office Project
 I wanted to take my terra cotta BLAH room and make it fun and useful for my 4 year old and myself.
This is what I've come up with so far...
I'm still working on it, so check back for more!! 
Or sign up for the BubbleCrumb Newsletter to get it as it happens!

This was the room BEFORE I started. I painted the walls
HARDWARE by Sherman Williams.

 I found this idea on Pinterest! 
So cute! Just Vinyl lettering and picture hanging wire with mini clothes pins I found at Michael's!

 I LOVE IKEA! I came up with this idea in bed one morning. 
I remembered seeing picture frames resting on a shelf and thought
it may work for books too!! 

 The Ribba picture ledge was $14.99 and I used 2.

 This light fixture was for me. I just LOVE it!! I bought it on Overstock.com
 There are a few other things in this room that I will highlight at a later date.


 Cut these myself!

This was another bedroom idea. I needed a place for my little one's coloring books and paper.
IKEA had the SPONTAN magazine rack for $9.99 It was silver and I spray painted it black.
I added some white vinyl wording and voila! Too cute!

2 comments:

  1. You have done a fabulous job! It's definitely not "blah" anymore! Thanks for linking up & Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! We have a large "formal dining/living room" that we currently have as office/playroom... but it looks like we just threw all the furniture /toys in there... this looks great! Love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete